Reddit moderator slams Wall Street ‘fat cats’ as GameStop’s wild ride continues — ‘They hate that you played by the rules and still won’
The smug factor is running hot in Reddit’s buzzy WallStreetBets community, where a growing number of NSFW stock-flippers — the subreddit has more than 2 million subscribers — are clearly... Read More
Microsoft said Friday it will jack up the price for its Xbox Live Gold memberships — provoking threats from some gamers to jump ship to rival Playstation. A one-month membership... Read More
Yellen says raising minimum wage to $15 an hour would have ‘minimal’ impact on jobs, but Congressional Budget Office disagrees
Raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour from $7.25 would help the U.S. economy more than it would harm it, Janet Yellen, President Joe Biden’s Treasury Secretary nominee, told... Read More
This article is reprinted by permission from NextAvenue.org. During a graduate course I taught this fall for Virginia Tech, I presented a basic reality of the legislative process in Washington, D.C.:... Read More
Canadian convenience store operator Couche Tard won’t acquire French retail giant Carrefour, as could have been predicted just hours after the two groups announced they had engaged in “friendly” talks:... Read More
The United Kingdom’s use of genomic sequencing to identify a more infectious strain of SARS-CoV-2 has largely served as a wake-up call for inadequate use of the technology in the... Read More
President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday evening will unveil his coronavirus relief plan, a sweeping measure expected to include cash payments to Americans and money for distributing COVID-19 vaccines. Biden plans... Read More
CNN reported Friday afternoon that Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has ruled out an extension of the recommended interval between doses of... Read More
The Senate adjourned Tuesday without taking any action on a House bill to increase the size of the new stimulus payments, as Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s hint that he would... Read More
Bank debt has been a hot commodity in the near two weeks since the Food and Drug Administration authorized the first COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use in the U.S. Bonds... Read More
📈 Market News Updates
🔥 Trending Now
- How to Get Started Trading StocksDiscover the key steps you should take when first starting out and learn how to become a stock trader with this ultimate beginner's guide to trading stocks.
- The Digital Currency Breakouts Cheat SheetLearn 5 steps to spotting coins about to surge. Successful cryptocurrency investors and traders are using it to nail higher-profit, lower-risk trades. Now you can find out how too.
- Secrets to Find Winning Penny StocksDownload practical and expert methods to consistently find success trading penny stocks.
- 25 Tips To Boost Profits Trading OptionsSteal 25 Proven & Repeatable Options Trading Strategies.
- How To Retire Rich Using Just 3 StocksWant to learn how to retire rich?