Captain of stock-market ‘retail bros’ says he’s ‘cool as the other side of the pillow’ as Nasdaq plunges into correction at record speed
Outspoken Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy, who has suggested that he’s better suited to the current investing environment than legendary long-range investor Warren Buffett, was licking his wounds on Tuesday... Read More
A new food show, a romantic spinoff and a slew of hit movies highlight Hulu’s additions in June 2020. Inspired by the 2018 movie “Love, Simon,” the new half-hour series... Read More
The March lows of the coronavirus crash could still be tested, writes Mark Hulbert. See full story. Ohio governor urges people to wear face masks: ‘This is not about politics’... Read More
Gun manufacturer Sturm Ruger & Co. Inc. shares rose 4.7% in extended trading Wednesday after the company reported a spike in distributor sales to retailers amid increased demand for guns... Read More
The Federal Reserve’s balance sheet expanded to a record $5.3 trillion in the week ended March 25 from $4.7 trillion in the prior week, the central bank said Thursday. Read More
The Tell: U.S. businesses need a $2 trillion bailout to avoid a possible ‘global depression’, says Guggenheim’s Minerd
The economic pain caused by the continuing coronavirus epidemic could be even worse than the Great Financial Crisis. That’s according to Scott Minerd, global chief investment officer at Guggenheim Investments,... Read More
World’s most valuable public company slammed for ‘utterly shameful’ and ‘inhumane’ behavior toward worker
Social media, however, did not, and outrage exploded across Twitter TWTR, -8.77% , with accusations of racism, injustice and “modern-day slavery” dominating the discussion: Read More
A fall in U.S. Treasury yields to record lows is allowing homeowners to refinance their long-term mortgages at lower and more attractive rates. Read More
The Moneyist: My father left everything to my son. When I called the attorney about the will, my son got very upset. I now need financial help. Should I ask him for money?
Dear Moneyist, When my father passed away, he left his house and all his money to my son. I was not included in the will. I took care of my... Read More
WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service is making changes to its partnership with private companies that provide free tax preparation to millions of filers, following intense criticism of the program... Read More
📈 Market News Updates
- Double Digits, and Then Some December 4, 2020Spotlight Hour
- The Big Short December 4, 2020Daily Scoop
- Dow pulls back from record, S&P 500 finishes lower on doubt about vaccine distribution December 3, 2020Stocks
- 2 Earnings Powerhouses at Black Friday Prices December 2, 2020Spotlight Hour
- Facebook Hasn’t Given Up December 2, 2020Daily Scoop
🔥 Trending Now
- Ultimate Guide To Marijuana InvestingLearn How to CASH IN on the Green Rush in 2020!
- Secrets to Find Winning Penny StocksDownload practical and expert methods to consistently find success trading penny stocks.
- Ultimate Guide To 5G InvestingGet the 5G Investing Education you need.
- 25 Tips To Boost Profits Trading OptionsSteal 25 Proven & Repeatable Options Trading Strategies.
- How To Retire Rich Using Just 3 StocksWant to learn how to retire rich?